Do you want to surprise your guests and family with a tasty vegan dish? Then make this vegan ‘No-Meat Meatloaf’ and success guaranteed.
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR THE VEGAN MEATLOAF?
- 1 can of chickpeas, keep the moisture out of the can and rinse the chickpeas well
- 2 cans of beans, rinsed well
- 90 gr oatmeal
- 130 gr corn flour
- 45 ml liquid smoke
- 1/2 can of moisture from the chickpeas
- 10 ml olive oil or 30 ml vegetable stock if you don’t want to use oil
- 1 large onion
- Italian herbs to flavor
- Salt & peper
- Worcestershire sauce
- 120 ml vegetable stock
- 80 ml ketchup
- BBQ sauce zie recipe on EerlijkerEten
- A baking dish
Visit EerlijkerEten for the preparation of this delicious recipe.